Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Zionist war on freedom of expression

Something is going on. I have been receiving from Google messages that I have violated their rules here on my blog.  And today I received this warning from Facebook that I used "abusive material" in a post. I looked below and found a post about the assassination of a Palestinian academic in Malaysia and a reference to the Mossad. Basically, I hurt the feelings of the Mossad in the post. It is clear that the political sphere of expression for Arabs on social media is increasingly controlled and limited by the Israeli government. 
"A post you made contains content that violates our Terms of Use. This message serves as a warning. Additional violations will result in the termination of your account. Please read our Terms carefully and refrain from posting abusive material in the future. Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
The Facebook Team"